Mountain bikers and cyclists are greeted in Grosarltal by 16 marked MTB trails, ranging in difficulty and with elevation gains between 300 and 1,000 vertical meters depending on the tour. In total, Grossarltal offers over 140 km of posted, clearly marked mountain-bike trails, which adds up to some 13,000 vertical meters.
Grossarltal is a member of Mountain Bike Holidays, clear evidence of our expertise when it comes to cycling and mountain biking. Every week we offer 12 guided tours with varying levels of difficulty:
- Monday: Mooslehenalm and Loosbühelalm (e-bike tour)
- Tuesday: Aigenalm-Paulhütte and Reitalm (e-bike tour)
- Wednesday: Bachalm and Aualm (e-bike tour)
- Thursday: Heugathalm and Saukaralm (e-bike tour)
- Friday: Unterwandalm-Karseggalm and Hirschgrubenalm (e-bike-tour)
- Saturday: Bichlalm and Breitenebenalm (e-bike tour)
Please register by 5 p.m. of the day before through Grossarltal tourist office,
Tel.: +43 (0) 6414 / 281. Fee € 10.00/person.
All the equipment you need for your biking holiday in Grossarl can be bought or rented at the following sporting goods stores: