Rucki Zucki's Gaudi-Alm
We've brought the alpine pastures down to the valley for your kids. At Rucki Zucki's Gaudi-Alm adventure playground, children will find a play hut, a mini-farm, a mountain stream, an alpine lake, a crystal mine, and much more.
at the adventure playground
Kids, this is for you! At Rucki Zucki's Gaudi-Alm adventure playground – there's so much great stuff to discover:
The toddler area has a sandbox with a sand play tower, sand excavator, and a tunnel to crawl through. There are also rocker rides and a moveable sunsail, so kids can play in the sandbox without fear of getting sunburned.
For children who love climbing, balancing, or sliding, the treehouse path, the woodpile, and the stone otter are perfect play equipment. Suitable for small to medium-sized children from kindergarten age on up.
The playground features 3 hut areas: the Heidi-Alm, Hoamalm, and Hoch-Alm.
Goats, rabbits, and silkie chickens live in the goat pen and just love to be fed and petted.
Throughout the playground, you will encounter all kinds of play equipment like spring rockers, ground trampolines, swings, and slides. The giant slide from the climbing tower and the cloud swing are special highlights that are a must-try. The bravest kids might even give the climbing rock their best shot.
Things become quite a bit more laid back in the snack zone, which also boasts a barbecue area. Please bring your own charcoal, grill trays, and of course, food and drinks.
And that’s not all:
- The cableway carries kids from one end to the other.
- On the GoKart track, kids race around like crazy. However, this track is a real traffic course with actual “rules of the road”.
- Climb in the crystal mine. Attentive treasure hunters might even find the hidden crystal treasure or use the secret exit to leave the mine.
- Ready, set, go - that's the motto at the mountain lake. 2 rafts await you there. Playground visitors love to race head-to-head across the water.
- The sand becomes truly interesting at the water play area. Here, children can pump water and turn the sand into beautiful sandcastles.
- The small alpine stream winding through the playground offers a chance to wade and cool off on hot days.
- The wave slide from the mountain drops down to the gravel play area. Here, your youngsters will also find spring rockers. Meanwhile, the boulders are perfect for balancing.
Rucki Zucki, the mischievous little backpack – and the mascot of the Gaudi-Alm, is eagerly awaiting your visit! And the best part: Entry to this huge playground is completely free!