Grossarl Mountain Lifts
All of this awaits you when you go skiing in Grossarltal:
- 17 modern lifts (5 gondolas, 3 6-seater chairlifts, 3 quad chairlifts, 2 double chairlifts, 4 tows and practice lifts)
- 73 km of perfectly groomed pistes (26 km easy, 36 km intermediate, 11 km expert, incl. 9 km of ski routes)
- 90 % of pistes have snowmaking capability as needed
- Member of Ski amadé – Austria’s biggest skiing enjoyment
- Attractive pistes for snowboarders
- Snowpark Grossarltal
- Kids’ Area & Funslope
- Snow conditions you can trust from December to April
- Free ski bus throughout Grossarltal and to neighboring Ski amadé communities
- Ski depot in the valley station of the 10er Kieserlbahn with space for 5 pairs of skis and 5 pairs of ski boots - incl. boot heater.
Ticket Office Opening Times
- Panorama Lift: 08.00 a.m. to 17.00 p.m.
- Hochbrand Lift: 08.15 a.m. to 16.30 p.m.