Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area
Grossarltal is th pro in Ski amadé for your family ski holiday. Reliable snow conditions, wide slopes, and ultramodern lift facilities – that’s how the Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area can be described in a nutshell.
The runs are diverse, the slope grooming exemplary. Friendly ski huts and sun terraces invite you to stop by for a healthy dose of après-ski. The Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area is truly extraordinary – with something for all skill levels and tastes.
- New, modern 10-seater gondola lift
- New pistes in Grossarl
- Direct ski connections to Dorfgastein
- New summit restaurant with 360° panoramic terrace
Enjoy our new dimensions of skiing in Grossarltal!
Facts & Figures
about the Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area
70 km of ski runs and pistes
- 29 km easy
- 37 km intermediate
- 2 km difficult
- 2 km ski routes
Free parking facilities:
- Mountain railway car park
- Car park at the public swimming pool
Paid parking facilities:
- Kieserlbahn underground car park: Tickets are free for the first half hour, then they cost € 2.00/hour, parking over 4 hours is charged as a day ticket at € 20.00
- Fischbacherwiese: Tickets are available from the parking machines on site, the ticket costs € 3.00