Aside from a festive Advent market, Salzburg Mountain Advent in Grossarltal greets you with a reflective Advent program and colorful children’s events. The focus is always on authenticity, quality and tradition.
Even Santa Claus would probably want to enjoy a short Christmastime get-away here. Christmas music performed by folk singers and wind musicians, the smell of roasted almonds and baked apples in the air, the fragrant aroma of punch and spiced wine, hand-crafted Nativity figures and other crafts, an exhibition of Nativity scenes, a living Nativity scene, Advent market, Christmas post office ...
All of this awaits you during Salzburg Mountain Advent in Grossarltal, a true contrast to the hectic hustle and bustle you encounter in the big cities.
- Fridays at 4:30 p.m.: Guided torchlight hike
- Fridays at 6:30 p.m.: Nativity play at the Advent market
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: the Grossarl angel sings from the balcony of Hotel Alte Post
- Fridays or Saturdays at 8:15 p.m.: “Advent Singing” at Grossarl parish church
- Sundays at 6:30 and 7:00 p.m.: “Search for Shelter” at the Advent market
- Children’s Krampus parade in Grossarl (Friday, 30.11.2018 from 7:30 p.m.)
- Krampus parade in Hüttschlag (Sunday, 02.12.2018 from 6 p.m.)
- Krampus parade in Grossarl (Wednesday, 05.12.2018 from 7:30 p.m.)
- Singers and wind musicians perform at the Advent market
- Exhibition of nativity scenes, Nativity Path, village Nativity scene, living Nativity scene
- Advent calendar
- Horse sleigh rides (Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Children’s cookie bakery (Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 3 to 5 p.m. at Marktcafé Kreuzer)
- “Angel Photo Studio” (Saturday from 3 to 5 p.m. at Foto Gruber)
- Christmas Post Office (Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Alte Post)
- Christmas Workshop (Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Alte Post)
- Fairy-Tale Room (Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 3 p.m. )
- St. Nicholas at the Advent market (Sunday, 02.12.2018 from 2 to 3 p.m.)
|Date:||Fri 30.11. to Sun 23.12.2018|
|Time:||Friday and Saturday from 2 p.m.
Sunday and holiday from 1 p.m.