Best-Price Guarantee The Lowest Price in Grossarltal
With our “Best-Price Guarantee”, we offer our guests the best-available daily price. That said, if you happen to be able to find a lower offer on the Internet within 48 hours, you will be reimbursed the difference for any participating “Best-Price Guarantee” business or you will be offered the very best price possible.
This offer is subject to the following restrictions:
- You make a binding booking for best-price accommodations listed on this website.
- It is in fact the identical offer (product).
- The competing offer is for the same arrival and departure dates.
- The offer is bookable online.
- The offer applies to the same lodging establishment
- and the identical room category.
- The prices of the competing offer must be confirmable, upon our request, by the third-party provider.
You must supply evidence of the lower offer within 48 hours of having made your booking . Send an email to your accommodations providing the following information:
- Reservation and/or booking number
- Screenshot of the website listing a lower offer.
Clearly visible on this screenshot must be:
- Detailed price listing
- Room type
- Type of occupancy
- Dates of stay
- Services included in the price
- Date and time the comparison was made
- The URL of the website (for example: www.booking.com/...)
The following rates are excluded from the “Best-Price Guarantee”:
- Bookings made through non-transparent booking channels (such as Priceline, where the name of the hotel is only provided once the booking has been completed).
- Bookings made through auction websites (such as ebay, animod).
- Package offers which include additional services such as half-board, ski passes, hikes etc.
- Special pricing for hotel accommodations in the form of promotional offers, bonus or loyalty offers, conference pricing, prices for members of specific associations or organizations, travel-agency rates, media rates, group rates, employee offers or similar special offers.
- Unpublished prices for accommodations.
- Pricing differences that are the result of currency exchange rates, VAT etc.
- Falsified documentation of lower offers.
- Proof which cannot be verified by our employees.
- Publications which clearly suggest an error or inaccuracy (for example, offers for € 0.00 or € 1.00).
Grossarltal Tourist Office reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the “Best-Price Guarantee” conditions at any time, without providing the guest with advance notice. However, the “Best-Price Guarantee” will still apply to bookings which have already been made.