Fun and pure action can be experienced on the Singletrail Grossarltal. Up with the cable car, out of the gondola and into the pure flow trail enjoyment.
The ride up the mountain is easily with the Panoramabahn Grossarltal. The 10 km long mountain bike single trail with a height difference of 960 m starts at the mountain station and leads downhill through forest over meadows and past nature experiences. Such as the reservior and at the waterfall with selfie photo point to the valley station of the Panoramabahn.
This downhill trail is a biking pleasure and offers impressive views of the mountains in Grossarltal. The Singletrail Grossarltal offers an bike experiece also a lot of action for hobby bikers als well als for advanced and professional bikers.
You don't want to miss this trail? Then get your bike ready, oil the chain and go riding!
- Pre Season: 17. June to 28. June 2022: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (from 26. May the Singletrail is opened from the middle station down to the valley)
- High season: 30. June to 25. September 2022: daily except Monday
- Off season: 27. September to 1. November 2022: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The gondola runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|Bike day ticket
||€ 37.00||€ 22.00|
|Bike 3 hours ticket
||€ 31.00||€ 18.00|
|Bike single ticket
||€ 26.00||€ 15.50|
|Bike pack of 10
||€ 222.50||€ 130.50|
Adult: born 2006 or earlier
Children: born 2007 - 2016 (ages 6 - 15)
Toddlers: born 2017 or later - free ride with the Panoramabahn
Here you will find the information about the summer operating of the Singletrail Grossarltal.
Season sport- & adventure card Grossarltal-Gasteinertal
Valid in the Grossarltal and in the whole Gasteinertal
- Adult (born 2003 or earlier): € 235.00
- Youth (born 2004 - 2006): € 164.00
- Children (born 2007 - 2016): € 118.00
Ski amadé ALL-IN Card Green*
- Adult (born 2003 or earlier): € 333.00
- Youth (born 2004 - 2006): € 250.00
- Children (born 2007 - 2016): € 167.00
* Without Dachstein glacier, ice palace, suspension bridge and toboggan runs.
These tickets include the cable transports with the Panoramabahn Grossarltal cable car as well as the use of the singletrail Grossarltal. The conditions of Singletrail Grossarltal, carriage and operation of Grossarler Bergbahnen GmbH & Co. KG apply.
With the bike to Dorfgastein? This is possible thanks to the bike swing Grossarltal-Dorfgastein. Uphill you go with the cable car. From the mountainstation of the Panoramabahn you can ride up to the Kreuzkogel and downhill to Dorfgastein. Then you go back up to the Fulseck also with the cable car and from there back to the Panoramabahn mountain station and down to the valley on the Singletrail Grossarltal.