Snowshoe hikes with certified touring guides, through winter forests and across alpine meadows
Sampler backcountry ski tour incl. intro to the sport and avalanche training
Challenging ski tours to alpine meadows and summits
Ice climbing – clambering up frozen waterfalls promises a major adrenaline rush
- "Fit-for-the-mountain" winter hike - you get ready for your next (bigger) hikes
Aside from 7 nights at your chosen accommodations, the “BERG-GESUND” package promises you a wide variety of touring opportunities away from the pistes.
The tours are accompanied by certified touring guides. The “BERG-GESUND” package can be booked from Christmas to Easter directly with members of “BERG-GESUND”, as it can through the Grossarltal Tourist Office.
- 7 nights in your chosen accommodation category
- Guided snowshoeing (as listed on program)
- Guided ski tours (as listed)
- Guided ice climbing (as listed)
- "Fit-for-the-mountain" winter hike (as listed)