- Located in the picturesque countryside of the “Nationalpark Hohe Tauern”
- Enormous outdoor area (playground, fire place, soccer place, go-karts, trampoline)
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, massages, Infrared cabin
- Activities of a real Austrian farm with animals
- Varying children’s programme with natural excursions and lovely nannies, even for babys
- Many alms in the valley and numerous attractions in the area
- children's ski kindergarden directly in front of the hotel
- Skibus and Children's ski school shuttle for free
- W-Lan for free
- Bathrobes, Bikes, Children's bikes, bicycle trailers, sledges to rent for free in the hotel
Our house is in the centre, yet quietly located, just 5 minutes walk from the valley-station of the Panorama-gondola-lift. The ski bus stops just around the corner, there are also the entrance to the cross country skiing slopes and the target of the valley-slope 4a.
The Achenpromenade invites for walking and jogging.
Many restaurants, shops and sports and the leisure centre with the adventure playground are within walking distance.
Our apartments are very comfortabel, bright and cosy furnished. All of them have one or two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a seperate toilet, a storage room, balcony or terrace, internet access. Table linen, bed linen, bath towels are provided for you. We also offer bread and rolls service.
After a hard skiing or hiking day you can relax in our sauna, steam-bath or infrared cabin. Further facilities are fitness room, table tennis and for the youngest we have a children's play area with table football.
"Satisfied guests are good - but our ambition is to inspire our guests."
With this principle and our Motto " We show you the mountains" we try to brighten your holiday.
Sincerely your family Toni Knapp & employees
Amidst a picturesque natural landscape in the mountains of Salzburg, cosy and comfortably equipped holiday apartments and a lovingly restored farm are awaiting you.
Near Hüttschlag on a mountain plateau, 1.300 meters high, our guests hava a stunning panorama of the Hohe Tauern range. Mountain forests, meadows, crystal clear water and a cobalt blue sky. The great number of alpine-meadow huts offering catering has also won Grossarl Valley the name of the "Valley of Alpine Meadows".
The 300 years old farmhouse
The 300 years old farmhouse makes up the centerpiece of Bauerndörfl Rindereben, which has been lovingly restored for 8 people. Traditionally restored to its roots - with attention to the smallest detail, aged wood and natural materials but fully equipped and with much comfort. The old farmhouse has SAT-TV, internet, fully equipped kitchen and a cosy couch.
A special highlight for both children and adults is our newly built water play area at Bauerndörfl Rindereben. Here, our small and large guests can play in the water, damming streams and splash around.
Our Bauerndörfl Rindereben is a quality-certified holidayfarm and was distinguished with 4 marguerites.