Football will once again be played in Grossarltal, this time from 17 to 22 July 2016. Under-14-year-olds will work on their footballing skills with Franz Aigner and Heimo Pfeiffenberger.
During this soccer camp in Grossarl, kids and young teens learn all kinds of cool new tricks. That said, they always stress a combination of sports, fun and nature experiences.
Price for the football camp: € 229.00/child
Siblings: € 209.00 (for the 2nd child)
Including accommodations: € 399.00
- An experienced coaching team supporting Franz Aigner and Heimo Pfeiffenberger
- Top training environment due to limited participation
- 2 football pitches (Grossarl and Hüttschlag)
- Variety-packed training and recreation program
- 24-hour supervision with a colorful evening program (campfires, volleyball, kids’ disco…)
- 24-hour emergency phone for unaccompanied camp participants, accommodation provided at Jugendgästehaus Gruber
- Drinks, a warm lunch, vitamin-rich snacks and all transfers included
- All camp participants also receive an Intersport Lackner football kit and a football
- Great recreational opportunities for parents: hiking, mountain biking, wellness…